• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

...Fao: those that pestered...Bump picture...!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I took advantage of the mirrors in M&S whilst buying new bras for my ever increasing bust. (can someone please tell them to STOP!!)

4a55de89.jpg

3 months to go. :shock:

I can do a bigger bump than that just by eating a big meal and arching my back . . you've got to try harder!!!!:lol::lol:

My belly is bigger than that and Im not pregnant!:oops: You look like you have a small neat bump, I looked 6month gone the morning after the night before if you get my drift:oops:

I can see a purple spotty bra in the corner :D I hope you got that, it's pretty!

Nice belly too :D

BELLLLLLY!! YAY!! Made me smile for what seems like the first time today. Aw, it's amazing to think there's a person in there, it's teeny tiny! Totally agree about the purle bra, it's gorge, did you get it?

Haha!! Glad you're pleased. I feel like a behemoth. Baby doesn't stop moving....ever! Constantly wriggling and kicking.

I did buy the bra.:thumb:

:shock: You are tiny :shock:

Are you sure you're pregnant and it's not just a bad case of wind? ;) :lol:

Back