• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO *Red* and Becky86 - U/D more photos post 26

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
197.jpg

199.jpg

200.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

210.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I’m crying at work now! :oops::roll:

Hello babies!!!!!!! :wave: :love: :love: I miss you lots!!! I hope you don’t hate me for disrupting things, and that you like Mickey and are playing nicely!

Cannot wait to have you home again!!

Vicky, thank you SO much for posting those xxx

Last edited:
aw ... i couldnt take them from you .. but what wonderful pictures .. the 3 m's look lovely and very content together .. fingers crossed it continues like this for you :D

aw ... i couldnt take them from you .. but what wonderful pictures .. the 3 m's look lovely and very content together .. fingers crossed it continues like this for you :D

Yeah I hope so, they do look quite content don't they :)

And here comes another sticking her beak in, ooh how happy do they look together!!! Fantastic :thumb:

Awwwwh! I can't help but be happy and sad all at once :love: The last photo is sweet, what little cuties, they make a lovely trio. Will see you all tomorrow babies :love: x

Awwwwh! I can't help but be happy and sad all at once :love: The last photo is sweet, what little cuties, they make a lovely trio. Will see you all tomorrow babies :love: x

I'm so sorry I took him from you, but am excited and hopeful too that they'll be very happy together :) xx

I think they're doing okay, spoke to Becky briefly while she was there yesterday..

Hopefully Vicky might have an update soon *hint hint* :p

Did someone call :D

Mango and Mickey had abit of a domestic yesterday however they seem to have sorted out there differences and are getting on really well together.

Did someone call :D

Mango and Mickey had abit of a domestic yesterday however they seem to have sorted out there differences and are getting on really well together.

I don't know if you meant that literally?! :oops: I had a chat with your mum this morning.. at 7:15 :shock:

I went to call my mum on my way to dropping the car off to her - and somehow called your house! :oops::roll:

And if she didn't tell you, then I just dropped myself in it! :oops::lol:

Oh, sorry to hear they had a tiff, nothing too bad / to worry about? I know little domestics are to be expected to an extent...

We do need piccies .. if my pair are anything to go by you will have a very happy trio :love:

I have told Vicky and Becky that there are NOT getting Elphie back :D EVER ! xx

Back