• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky Noel!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
I collected Noel from a vet in Leeds, the day before Xmas Eve. He'd been taken there to be PTS as his owners were moving abroad :cry:

He stayed in foster care here until last Thursday, when I took him over to Bunny Burrows, so he might be rehomed quicker.

Well rehomed he has been! Lucky Noel has gone to live in Goole with a wifeybun :love: He was such a little charmer, I knew it wouldn't take him long to find his forever home!

So here are some pics to remember the little cutie by...

Noel49b.jpg

Noel50b.jpg

Noel54b.jpg

Noel55b.jpg

Noel58b.jpg

Noel60b.jpg

Noel62b.jpg

Noel63b.jpg

Noel64b.jpg

Noel67b.jpg

Noel69b.jpg

Noel72b.jpg

Noel75b.jpg

Goodbye Noel! :wave:

What a handsome chap :love: The 3rd pic down :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

It makes me so angry how little value people put on life, that it can just be thrown away at a whim :(

So glad he got his second chance v:D

Oh Helen.... he is gorgeous :love:
How could they just want to dispose of him because they were moving!!:evil:
Youve done a fab job with him... and now its paid off... Well done.

awwwww he looks like a Noel ...

Thanks to you for rescuing him and for Barrow Bunnies for rehoming him and thanks to his new family giving him the 2nd chance in life

Lovely boy :love:

I keep hoping his new owner will join RU! That would be wonderful! :love: I'd love to know what his house looks like, and pictures of him snuggling his new wife would be lovely! :love:

I can't help being angry at these people who wanted to put the gorgeous little one to sleep just because they were moving :evil:

Well done to those who saved him - he is a stunner :love:

What is wrong with these people ....................

A happy ending, though. Who could resist that lovely face.

Back