• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Boys

GingerNinja

Young Bun
409337_10151141045290188_557150187_22764027_690926395_n.jpg

Here are my boys, Ginger, Cody and Snowy from left to right. Snowy is actually red eyed because he is albino, whereas Cody in the middle is not and just got the camera flash. Ginger is the smallest, he just looks bigger because of how this picture was taken. They are six weeks, twelve weeks and three and a half years. No idea on breeds, so if anyone can enlighten me at all, feel free.

Well Ginger looks to me like a dwarf lop but it's hard to tell when he is so young. Cody is a black otter netherland dwarf and Snowy looks like a blue magpie dwarf lop (maybe REW x with blue magpie to produce a REW magpie - tho i'm not an expert!)

They're all lovely though :love:

Thank you. I thought dwarf lop to be honest, but I'm no expert.

I'm off to google and compare breeds with my babies though, it's interesting to know.

I'd say you're almost completely right.

Does being REW x Blue Magpie mean he isn't actually true albino then, because I did wonder when he had patches of colour whether he could be? It explains why when we are playing catch he skids and bumps the wall so often, he needs glasses, lol.

I'd say you're almost completely right.

Does being REW x Blue Magpie mean he isn't actually true albino then, because I did wonder when he had patches of colour whether he could be? It explains why when we are playing catch he skids and bumps the wall so often, he needs glasses, lol.

To be honest, ive no idea! I've never had an albino/REW so not too clued up on their genetics, I just guessed at that cos he does have some blue magpie in him so can't be complete albino I don't think (though if I'm wrong please correct me if love to know!) I don't know if you can get red eyes and not be albino, I guess the Himalayan breed have red eyes but other colourations on their coat, hmm :lol:

Back