• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's got into my rabbits today?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
So far Nutmeg has jumped up the gate and got herself squeezed between the bars sitting on the mesh panels. I think she surprised herself with that one, certainly surprised me!! :shock: Will have to put some more mesh panels on it. :roll:

And Mischa has knocked a glass off my bedside table, thankfully it didn't break. I'm having trouble staying upright, already had a bit of a fall, don't fancy trying to sort out glass. :?

Nutmeg and Smudge have been racing round my parents' bedroom this morning and have finally settled down for an afternoon nap.

My usual mischief maker, Mini, seems to be taking a back seat. :lol:

Some days they are more mischievous than others :lol: yesterday my two were driving me mad and today they are as quiet as a mouse :lol:

:lol: Is it a sunny day? Mine usually go nuts when the sun comes out :roll:

Sorry to hear youre struggling abit today, feel better soon xxxxx

Some days they are more mischievous than others :lol: yesterday my two were driving me mad and today they are as quiet as a mouse :lol:

They've all quietened down now. I like it when they're active, but not when I have to pick up the pieces! :lol:

:lol: Is it a sunny day? Mine usually go nuts when the sun comes out :roll:

Sorry to hear youre struggling abit today, feel better soon xxxxx

It is actually! They've also made a big mess with hay everywhere :roll:

Thank you. I have tonsillitis and it's making me feel quite weak and light-headed. Hopefully it'll go soon.

They've all quietened down now. I like it when they're active, but not when I have to pick up the pieces! :lol:

It is actually! They've also made a big mess with hay everywhere :roll:

Thank you. I have tonsillitis and it's making me feel quite weak and light-headed. Hopefully it'll go soon.

Oh no, tonsilitis is horrible :( Rest and take care of yourself. Tell them bunnies Auntie Gemma says to behave for their mummeh!!

It's sunny here and my bunny seems to calm down with it... he was lying out like a cat in the patch coming in through the window.

Back