• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gutted/ more bad news

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Herman needs another dental :( He only had one 4 weeks ago. Apparently he has horrendous spurs :cry: This is the closest they have ever had to be together. It must be because his roots are now so bad he is on mushy food all the time so his teeth aren't wearing down at all. He is approx 9 years old and has liver cancer too, so really don;t think he will cope with monthly dentals :( He is booked in for tomorrow.

Prudence didn;t do so well either, we are waiting for test results for her and depending on results she will need to go back for further blood tests. I still think of her as a baby as she was only 6 months old when we got her but she will be 7 this year!

Better news for our old girl Tami, she recovered really well from her dental yesterday and her blood results came back clear :D

Now off to re-mortgage the house :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Good vibes all round .. and the work you do .. well its second to non and you are both amazing people for doing it :thumb:

Poor Herman and Prudence. :(:( I'm glad Tami's doing well though. :D:D (I was sure it was today she was going in so I was going to check up on her this evening :oops:).

Poor Herman and Prudence. :(:( I'm glad Tami's doing well though. :D:D (I was sure it was today she was going in so I was going to check up on her this evening :oops:).

Thanks Karen. I thought everyone was probably getting a bit fed up with our bunny ops so didn't bother posting about it at the time

Poor Herman & Prudence :( Will be thinking of Herman tomorrow xx

Glad that Tami has bounced back well. :D

Liz, you have lots of ill bunnies so need lots and lots of support. Please post when you need to, that it's what the forum is for. I am sorry Herman is struggling and hope this is a one off and he will go longer between dentals the next time.

Thanks Karen. I thought everyone was probably getting a bit fed up with our bunny ops so didn't bother posting about it at the time

I definitely don't get fed up, I'm always checking on here and your Facebook page for updates even tho I don't post that much because I am usually at work.

Lots of vibes for all your poorly buns. x

Herman has had his dental and is in recovery. They took a skull x-ray and it is not good news. They want us to go in for a consult to go through the x-ray when Herman is ready to come home now, but it will be tomorrow morning as Steve has passed his man flu on to me and my legs can barely hold me up :(

Herman has had his dental and is in recovery. They took a skull x-ray and it is not good news. They want us to go in for a consult to go through the x-ray when Herman is ready to come home now, but it will be tomorrow morning as Steve has passed his man flu on to me and my legs can barely hold me up :(

Sorry it's not looking good for Herman. Sending vibes for you all! xxx

Back