• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can we have some of your bun vids?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
My daughter loves to make vids when shes able to...it gives her something to do in and out of the severe bouts of ME. Her vids to tv series in the past i said she should be very proud of but places like youtube delete all vids or seem to just for her....:(

so shed like to make some bunnie ones....

if you have any videos of your buns fighting over dinner....chasing each other or the dog or cat...or people...or even..i know it osunds kiny but its funny to see...any buns pseudo humping a toy or each other during bonding....etc.

her username on here is

littl3my

bluebell could get an entire movie for herself...the bossy moo!!:lol: but we dont have enough film footage...other peoples buns would make for longer vids. she doesnt want to take any from you tube....but anyone here who contributes will get their buns name and their names if wished in the credits;)

she works on em a bit by bot as she musnt try to concentrate for too long..and she cant sit up for long....but she gets a buzz out of doing music vids to tv shows and now hoefully bunnys...NO SPIDERS in the clips please...severe arachnophobic:shock: buns and dogs/cats/other buns/hammies/rats/mice/ etc all fine...just NO SPIDERS sorry to spider owners...but its a fear thats so bad..even seeing a picture of one is enough..same here:oops::oops:

i hope youll contribute.....maybe it can be used to raise money on here for say thepledge a pound fundraiser or a bun rescue suggested?

thank you..hopefully someone will help..please?!!:thumb:

I will have a dig around and see what I can find, hopefully some other people have good videos too :)

ETA: I have this video of Oscar and Jessie on my photobucket, will try and upload some more later :wave:
link!

Last edited:
Back