• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Lectures, Wednesday 29th February at 7pm :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Hey guys :)

Buddies Bunny Rescue is holding an evening of rabbit lectures at the Dlck vet in Edinburgh on Wednesday the 29th of february at 7pm. Tickets are £7 and can be bought by emailing buddiesbunnies@hotmail.co.uk Money raised going to Buddies Bunny Rescue :)

Also just been told if anyone wants the lecture notes Buddies can email them to you afterwards for a small donation to the rescue for doing it :)

lectureposter.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to come to this, but it's a wee bit far to come mid-week as my OH would need to drive.

I will definitely get the lecture notes afterwards though :thumb:

I've seen Elisabetta as well, when Rosie was ill. Have also seen Emma Keeble, Brigitte Lord and Joanna Hedley with various bunnies. They're a great team.

Thanks for this, I will try and remember to mention to this to my mum as she's been to a few of the D!ck vet lectures and quite enjoyed them I think. Too far for me on a weekday unfortunately.

yes I will be there :) Ive got an open day at Aberdeen that day though so may be a wee bit tired :lol:
Yeh you should come! :)

Not looking at studying engineering by any chance? As I know that's their open day. I might even see you, I sometimes work as an ambassador and show prespective students round. ;)

Thanks for this, I will try and remember to mention to this to my mum as she's been to a few of the D!ck vet lectures and quite enjoyed them I think. Too far for me on a weekday unfortunately.

Not looking at studying engineering by any chance? As I know that's their open day. I might even see you, I sometimes work as an ambassador and show prespective students round. ;)

sorry just seen this!
cool :) ah no zoology :)

sorry just seen this!
cool :) ah no zoology :)

I still may see you...I have classes in the zoology building. Why I don't know, seeing as I'm studying linguistics :roll::lol: If you get a chance, have a look at the botanic garden behind the zoology building. It's lovely, really nice to spend time in :D

Just giving this a wee bump to reminde people :)

I still may see you...I have classes in the zoology building. Why I don't know, seeing as I'm studying linguistics :roll::lol: If you get a chance, have a look at the botanic garden behind the zoology building. It's lovely, really nice to spend time in :D

:lol:,
ohh i might have a look at the botanic garden if I have time then :)

"We have now tallied up what we made from our evening talk - ticket sales, donations on the night, the Excel food competition, & sales from our keyrings/magnets/coasters came to a wonderful, amazing, grand total of = £529 !!
Thank you so so much to everyone who came & helped raise this amount which all goes towards our bunny costs. Louise."

:)

Vita, the notes will just be a donation to Buddies :) we havent got them yet but I will let you know

'To everyone who attended our evening talk at the **** Vet a couple of weeks ago, we now have Kevin's lecture notes. If you would like them emailed to you, please let me know, they are free if you attended the lecture. If anyone who wasn't able to attend, would like the notes, we would ask for a small donation of around £2. Just let me know. thanks, Louise'

:) email address is buddiesbunnies@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
Back