• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photographer looking to take pictures of White Rabbit in London

Hello everybody,
lovely to meet you all and to discover such a nice community.
I'm Flora, photographer based in London.
I'm looking for a lovely white rabbit to take pictures of on Saturday the 4th for an art project.
Any of you who would like to have his lovely friend involved?
I'm up for paying a little bit or I can send you a copy of the pictures
My small team and I will take extra care of it and keep him happy during the day (I used to own a bunny as well!), so please let me know if any of you would be interested ;)
A link to my website: http://floradeborah.com
Thank you and all the very best!
Flora

Last edited:
Just a point, as a photographer and a rabbit owner, it would be better for you to go to the rabbit so that it doesn't have to travel and will be a bit more in it's own environment. It will be better for the rabbit and you may get more natural photos.

Thank you Elena!
great tip, but unluckily the project is about a princess with a rabbit (if you have time you can give a look at my portfolio so that this will make more sense..) and I've booked a location for this (it's really beautiful and look like a little castle) hope this make sense! We will have a warm room inside it as well, and will make sure that the rabbit is well taken care of while it's there :)

Just a point, as a photographer and a rabbit owner, it would be better for you to go to the rabbit so that it doesn't have to travel and will be a bit more in it's own environment. It will be better for the rabbit and you may get more natural photos.

Last edited:
You might be best trying a breeder I doubt many people on here would want their rabbits going through the stress of a photoshoot and if you wanted a pure white rabbit well on here many of the rabbits get to play out on the grass, people who show rabbits have to keep them pure white all over and show rabbits are a lot more used to travelling and attention.

What type of rabbit are you looking for? Red eyes, blue eyes, lop, uppy eared, big, small?

I dont think anyone who cared about their rabbit would leave it with people they didnt know for any length of time...:? and it being winter - unless its a house rabbit...an outdoor rabbit would get too hot being indoors....love the idea...but just thought you should take this into account....I love your photos....very beautiful!;)

Thank you, could you recommend any breeder in London? I'm not looking for a pure white rabbit, having big "falling" ears would be the best, but any bunny with a hint of white would be great ;)

You might be best trying a breeder I doubt many people on here would want their rabbits going through the stress of a photoshoot and if you wanted a pure white rabbit well on here many of the rabbits get to play out on the grass, people who show rabbits have to keep them pure white all over and show rabbits are a lot more used to travelling and attention.

What type of rabbit are you looking for? Red eyes, blue eyes, lop, uppy eared, big, small?

Last edited:
Hello Chelle! Thank you about looking at my photos, very kind of you! The owner could definitely stay with us while we take the pictures (it won't last very long!) and if the rabbit is used to stay outside we won't keep him inside (I had a rabbit for many years and he was used to live in the house during winter so that's way I was telling we have a base inside in case the owner would prefer him staying warm in there ;) )

I dont think anyone who cared about their rabbit would leave it with people they didnt know for any length of time...:? and it being winter - unless its a house rabbit...an outdoor rabbit would get too hot being indoors....love the idea...but just thought you should take this into account....I love your photos....very beautiful!;)

Hello Chelle! Thank you about looking at my photos, very kind of you! The owner could definitely stay with us while we take the pictures (it won't last very long!) and if the rabbit is used to stay outside we won't keep him inside (I had a rabbit for many years and he was used to live in the house during winter so that's way I was telling we have a base inside in case the owner would prefer him staying warm in there ;) )

pleasure! aaah right ok;) Shame you not abit closer...my Master Archie is such a sweety......doesnt like being held, but adores being stroked...he is also a lop...so no uppy ears here!:lol::love: goodluck!;)

Just a thought....could you contact a resuce thats near where the shoot is? it would obviously be very very important to make sure the rabbit is used to people etc but just thought a rescue could do with the funds...any rescues on here who have the perfect people bunny who will be near the photo shoot?:?

Thank you, could you recommend any breeder in London? I'm not looking for a pure white rabbit, having big "falling" ears would be the best, but any bunny with a hint of white would be great ;)

A white lop then, well there's lots of lop breeds, mini lops are the smallest, french lops the largest (all come in white), and then there are lops with manes (lion lops), long fur all over (cashmere lops) and ones with REALLY long ears (English lop), if you want to find a breeder in London you'll have to ring the BRC - http://www.thebrc.org/contact.htm They will have a list of nearby lop breeders :)

Hulstlanders don't have lop ears but are really pretty rabbits and have bright blue eyes and a normal 'rabbit shape' they're stunning :love:

would an uppey eared mini white rabbit (with perfect pink eyes) be suitable? and what is the venue?

What about Mistletoe Snowgoose?

....or if the bin only needs some White then Princess Peaches would be in her element in a castle.

I'm not sure Parsley has the right look, unfortunately! ;)

_DSC6552aa.jpg

Pop pom will do it,she charges £500 per session and she requires mineral water,hay,greens and a bed of hay in her dressing room:love::love::love::love::love:

What about Mistletoe Snowgoose?

....or if the bin only needs some White then Princess Peaches would be in her element in a castle.

I'm not sure Parsley has the right look, unfortunately! ;)

Mistletoe-Snowgoose is a bit nippy on occasions and the princess's frock would end up like a doiley!!

I was thinking of Raspberry Ripple .. he is friendly, immaculately white, cute etc etc and nothing fazes him . .

Parsley is more a'wrong side of the tracks' kind of look :lol::lol:

Mistletoe-Snowgoose is a bit nippy on occasions and the princess's frock would end up like a doiley!!

I was thinking of Raspberry Ripple .. he is friendly, immaculately white, cute etc etc and nothing fazes him . .

Parsley is more a'wrong side of the tracks' kind of look :lol::lol:

Like Lady and the Tramp! ;) A loveable rogue.

....all the "babies" have white in them.....you could take the entire posse! :lol::lol:

Thank you and more info

Thank you so much guys, they are all look so adorable! :love:
The location we are shooting in near Richmond Park at Roehampton University. would it be convenient for any of you? I can also come by and pick the rabbit up for the day if you would like to, but you might prefer to be there while we take the pictures? it's up to you! I promise to take extra care of it in case you can't make it, but you are more then welcome to bring it yourself there and stay the whole time with us watching the princess and the rabbit story taking place (the girl, who the rabbit will model with, will have very very long pink hair, it will look fab) ;-)
Could send me e-mail: floradeborah@gmail.com or PM me? I'll send you my phone number and all the details. Exciting!

Back