• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

periscoping sox

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if i stand up looks taller

mmm food

001.jpg

now mum don;t tease me m not allowed choccie

002.jpg

mum wheres my treat

003.jpg

dats not mine

005.jpg

goes into kitchen and sits patiently

006.jpg

give it me

009.jpg

mom i knows ts a carrot

010.jpg

finally

011.jpg

that was nommy

012.jpg

please mum can i have some more

013.jpg

aww would have been hilarious watching him try and get it off, my 2 in the dog house they stole my galaxy caramel and ran behind me sofa with it, had to pull my living room apart getting them to give it up luckly they hardly munched any lil monsters!

aww would have been hilarious watching him try and get it off, my 2 in the dog house they stole my galaxy caramel and ran behind me sofa with it, had to pull my living room apart getting them to give it up luckly they hardly munched any lil monsters!

awww :lol: he never knew he had any on his head, he had his mind on where the carrots where :lol:

Sox you are adorable :love:

Naughty mummy teasing you with choccy and putting penguin crumbs on your head :lol:

Have you been chewing your wicker toys?

Xx

Sox you are adorable :love:

Naughty mummy teasing you with choccy and putting penguin crumbs on your head :lol:

Have you been chewing your wicker toys?

Xx

yes he lkes his wicker toys, but waits and shares wth mabels when she wants them :love:

I want to give Sox a huge kiss on the lips :love:

He is lovely and your carpet looks really comfy!

thanks thats mums rug, we getting new living room carpet soon in dark brown to fit in with all house and hte green one s going, sox likes to have a run downstairs as it gives him even more room to pck up some speed running, and when mum is at work he wonders where she s as he looks at her chair :lol:

Back