• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ultimate bunny tunnels!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We had 6 huge bunny tunnels donated yesterday by Clare and her OH (can't remember her user name :oops:) They are absolutely amazing. We are going to leave a couple full length and the others I need to cut in two. Our green tunnels have been chewed to pieces but I doubt they could make a dent in these ones:D

What with Ali's lovely shelters and now these tunnels our bunnies are going to have the best time ever :love:

P1020052.jpg

P1020053.jpg

Last edited:
Now they are some serious tunnels! and I agree, I don't think anybun could cause damage to those :D I will be having to replace some of my green tunnels this year, Daisy is destroying them and I'm afraid she'll swallow a piece and end up with a serious blockage!

Now they are some serious tunnels! and I agree, I don't think anybun could cause damage to those :D I will be having to replace some of my green tunnels this year, Daisy is destroying them and I'm afraid she'll swallow a piece and end up with a serious blockage!

I have the same problem with robin. I even bought him one of those nice wooden arches to chew but he still insists on eating the plastic tunnels instead :roll: I can't wait to see what he makes of these :lol:

Excellent tunnels! :thumb:

We got a plastic tunnel/tube from a nearby building company, they charged us £10 for it, but I've had it for 8 years and it's not been chewed once :D

What splendid tunnels! :D:thumb:

Spenser had a new green one arrive last week. I don't think he'll chew it like the last one - he has developed a preference for the spines of my books. :roll:

Back