• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This might make you giggle

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Or maybe not :lol: Made me laugh out loud anyway :oops:

Humphrey our rampant 11 year old bun went for his hormone injection this morning. Steve took him as I had to stay behind to defrost water bowls :( Anyway it was -3 outside and humph is a house bunny so I put his little coat on him, put lots of vetbed and a heat pad in his carrier as we walk to the vets.

Steve said he was sat in the waiting room so embarrassed as Humph decided to spend the whole time getting rather friendly with his snugglesafe :shock: Apparently the carry box was vibrating on his lap. He was trying to hold it steady but instead it just made him look like he had a neurological disorder as he started shaking too!!! To make matters worse it was really busy and he was wedged next to a posh lady in a wax jacket with a pedigree dog :lol:

:lol:

Better the snugglesafe than the posh lady in her wax jacket or her pedigree dog :lol:

I hope it works for him :)

:lol::lol::lol: Poor Steve!

I hope the injection works - do you know how long it will take to see a change if it's going to help at all? (If that makes sense :oops::lol:)

:lol::lol::lol: Poor Steve!

I hope the injection works - do you know how long it will take to see a change if it's going to help at all? (If that makes sense :oops::lol:)

I have updated on the other thread :wave: 3-4 days hopefully, at the most 8 days. At least that is the time frame for dogs :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
It'll be an emergency trip to the chemist for some KY jelly treat his swollen willy next!

Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

Vibes that the injection work though, and Hormonal Humph gets to relax a bit. xx

:lol::lol::lol: What timing! Naughty Humphrey Cushion!! Hopefully the injection will calm him down now.... xxx

i Laughed out rather loud! hahah!

Pebs does this! when he has to go in his carrier and his blanket is there - he decides to hump it ! haha the carrier shakes like mad haha

:lol::lol::lol:
They always choose the worst time!!!

Fingers crossed the jab will calm him down!!

Back