• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he has been n my head all day

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
we went out for abt but all i could think of was locksley :cry: how perfect he was, and i keep thinking well did today to write a story for myself about him
i then kept havong visions of me trying to get hm breathing again :cry: and cuddling him and dad laying him to rest :cry:

*hugs*
It's always so hard.
Maybe writing a story will help you. Write all the good times and the bad and put in lots of pictures. Maybe you could make a little scrap book? Then you can always look through it. He was a lovely little bunny but all yours are. I think it must be the owner. ;)

*hugs*
It's always so hard.
Maybe writing a story will help you. Write all the good times and the bad and put in lots of pictures. Maybe you could make a little scrap book? Then you can always look through it. He was a lovely little bunny but all yours are. I think it must be the owner. ;)

thanks hun, i might do the scrapbook dea :love:

Hugs from me too. xxx

I often think of Locksley, and how very sad it was he was taken so soon and suddenly. Can't imagine what it must be like for you. :(

The scrapbook idea is lovely. :love:

Back