• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tell us one interestng things your bun loves to do

Snowdrop loves to knock down tubes if I stand them up and push boxes I use to make him a playground
Malteser likes to nudge me for cheek rubs at any chance he gets! (I do get kisses in return)

Grimlock loves my housemats's dirty clothes. :shock: He always finds then and shoves them into the middle of the kitchen. I've given him loads of fleeces and bandannas to play with but it's just not the same!

Smoo will do a trick for a grape. She stands up and walks on two legs for it. :love:

Buttercup always tries to find my pyjamas to chew she also collects the cats' toys together, puts them in a corner and sits on them and grunts at the cats when they try to get them back.

Duck, Parsnip and Thumper love to run up the chimney and jump out on the cats when they are playing tag. Willow and Bear stand infront of the fire place (it's not used) looking longingly up the chimney - their legs are too short to make the jump!

yuri moves all the tollet roll tubes to the end of the pen normally the left corner then flops by them, dont know why lol

Back