• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barc's Garibaldi renamed but still very cute *more pics pg 2*

CoffeePuffin

Warren Scout
Known to most of you as Garibaldi. My partner hates the name, and we have renamed him Link (from Legend of Zelda).. This was the only name my partner would accept ¬__¬

Anyway, I managed to get some pictures of the little fellow without him thumping at me :D

DSC06853-1.jpg

DSC06854.jpg

DSC06856.jpg

DSC06857.jpg

DSC06859.jpg

DSC06862.jpg

DSC06865.jpg

DSC06870.jpg

DSC06878.jpg

Last edited:
Hes a love!! My BARC bunny arrived last Saturday and shes a little sod too!!!:wave:

Thats BARC bunnies for ya!!

Poops everywhere but the litter tray! Hoping he's just marking his territory and will stop soon.

Little Miss (formerly Melba) was the same.Shes very good, but trashed her cage during the night......

She loves my bed...and hasnt done any weeings on it (yet).......

Link is an awesome name. I have to agree with whoever came up with it, I think that person is a genius and must be regarded as such. Perhaps rewarding this person by cooking him dinner when he gets home from work! :lol:

Bless him. I got Bee bunny from Barc in November he was very scared of me at first he has got better he comes up and sniffs me sometimes which he wouldn't have done before but he's still rather unsure of the stroking. We may get there one day! He's very happy with Bumble though.

Ruthie xxx

Back