• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Ramp = Dilema

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I made a second ramp for Liam and Niamh today and it has taken all afternoon for Liam to use it and Niamh still wont !! This, despite the fact they already had the upper ramp and they have been using it for months.

002-3.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

The new ramp even attracted interest from a neighbour (Murphy)

007-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

018-3.jpg

Could you swap the ramps round and put the shorter one next to the wall? And the longer one up to their hidey hole so that there is space between them? I find with mine if they have a side mext to a ramp they feel safer.

Jane, how on earth do you manage to keep these enclosures so clean and nice? I know you barely sleep but even still! If my guys had the lovely floor covers they would be torn, stained and horrible in a month, even with washing them every day.:shock:

I was so excited to see what was at the top of the ramp! :oops: And it looks great! :love:

Foster bun Noel could get up his ramp, but getting down was too confusing for him! He'd go up and get stuck! :roll: So I spent ages lying on the floor under the hole, waving a banana around until he got the hang of coming down! :lol: So maybe a trail of food would encourage them?

7 weeks. That's how long Smirnoff took to understand the catflap. Also - he didn't really because he used to box it to get through:roll:

Back