• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BeeBee and Elphie - PIC HEAVY

BeeBee

Mama Doe
:wave:

Elphie (RSPCA Walsall) has come to live with BeeBee, they stayed at aunty Vickys from last Saturday till Thursday.. They were inside and I slept in the lounge with them till Saturday morning and they now have a section of the wendyhouse.

I couldn't have wished for things to have gone smoother, I am so grateful to Vicky and Becky at RSPCA Walsall for giving me and BeeBee the opportunity to give Elphie her forever home

Thought I would add a few pictures x

fd0364b5.jpg

d5adbc15.jpg

1cd5b40c.jpg

36fe086b.jpg

4a58132d.jpg

a554464e.jpg

d2429166.jpg

ac3cbf2e.jpg

8fbad52e.jpg

7f3b92df.jpg

Awww they look so gorgeous together, sounds like an easy bond :D

I think I am really looking but they seem to be very happy together, and seeing Elphies confidence grow is lovely. She goes to BeeBee for reassurance it is okay and then comes hopping over :love:

Aww they look lovely!! Bless them, very content! Fingers crossed Vicky has as much success with my babies! x

Aww they look lovely!! Bless them, very content! Fingers crossed Vicky has as much success with my babies! x

Thanks hunni .. I really hope she does I am sure she will I have everything crossed for Mickey with your girlies :love: xx

Back