• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

003-19.jpg

and still more to come but she was getting bored so we called it a day :shock:

RU please help ive been furminated

005-11.jpg

004-16.jpg

yes her winter colour of black :lol: she is 2 bunnies, she is doing so well im sure she is alittle bigger i said to dad wasn't sure if it wass illusion with having sox,
he said no she defo got abt bigger :lol:

*Gulp*

Spenser won't even let me near him with a comb - I would probably be bitten if I got one of those things! :shock:

*Gulp*

Spenser won't even let me near him with a comb - I would probably be bitten if I got one of those things! :shock:

I know that feeling! Tried to brush Jessie with one of those slicker brushes the other day, got about 3 brushes through before she ran into her carrier stomping :roll: Not good since she seems to be in perma-moult and gets fur everywhere! :lol::lol:

Mabel looks lovely after her brush though :love::love:

I know that feeling! Tried to brush Jessie with one of those slicker brushes the other day, got about 3 brushes through before she ran into her carrier stomping :roll: Not good since she seems to be in perma-moult and gets fur everywhere! :lol::lol:

Mabel looks lovely after her brush though :love::love:

I get loads out of Poppy like that, there is so much loose hair round her bum, she hates being brushed though. She gets a HUGE treat as an apology-a raisin (very naughty I know but it means she forgives me).

I get loads out of Poppy like that, there is so much loose hair round her bum, she hates being brushed though. She gets a HUGE treat as an apology-a raisin (very naughty I know but it means she forgives me).

mabel has alot around her bottom too i call it her big fluffy skirt :oops: :lol:

yes this s mabels fur, she is a dark sable bun so in winter goes more black, in summer her brown comes through

Back