• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mystery of the Found Xmas Bunny

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I posted on Christmas day about a lady who knocked on my door with a grey lop in a carrier, she had found him hopping around the street and had been sent to me by the neighbours.

I offered her hay and a place for him to stay if needed, but she continued on her search and didn't come back, and I've been wondering ever since!

Well... there is a black and white lionhead that lives in a neighbouring garden (I occasionally peek at him/her from the side path through the fence :oops: he's beautiful). I just went to snoop and found him snuggled with the lost christmas bunny! Whether they lived together before and I'd just never caught a glimpse of him through the fence, or they took him on at christmas, I don't know, but I'm glad I found him!

A happy ending! You must be relieved to have found that he is safe and well. :D

I was literally thinking of him just the other day - and he's been at the bottom of the garden all this time! They look very loved up, I'm inclined to think they lived together before.

Back