• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watership Down is on ITV3 @ 4pm

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
Just noticed watership down is on, i haven't seen this film for ages. All house work will then stop and will get little Freeda bun to come sit with mum while we watch it.:D

Oooh caught this just in time to record - thank you!! I haven't seen it since I was very little and remember being scared!

I have just seen its on, i also have the dvd, but i can't watch it. whenever i hear the words 'watership down' i just say horror movie. i was never ever allowed to watch it when i was a kid, so bought it and watched it with hubs, omg ive never cried so much in my life.

This is as scary as I remember it - and I'm 23 now!! Definitely not for kids :lol:

Just signed in to post that I don't know on what planet this is supposed to be a childrens film, it's somewhat gritty really! Better than the unrealistic tosh the likes of disney churn out though!

That film scared the :censored: out of me the first time I saw it! :oops: Glad to see it usually has a warning in the telly guide these days to say it's not suitable for children.

Love the book though! :love: Just thinking about the last page makes me cry... :cry::cry::cry:

Back