• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mary and Zoid go outside!

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for another mary and zoid thread.... but i let them outside to have the whole of the garden today for about 20 minutes whilst i cleaned out their hutch....

here are some photos... i was worried about getting them back in but mary came back in of her own accord and zoid is easy to catch :lol:

b3837fa5.jpg

85f19625.jpg

bfdcc43f.jpg

36c8704c.jpg

565d3c62.jpg

bbc74a70.jpg

It makes me a lot more relaxed about maybe giving them a bit of a runaround in the garden every now and then... will have to keep an eye on them of course! but it was nice to watch them together. :love:

My 2 free range all day but wont go to bed so I learnt quickly after standing in the cold, I have a small metal saucer that i put a few pellets on then i tap it when i go out to put them to bed, works a treat, Im like the Pied Piper, both run behind me and straight into the shed:D

Great photos, both such gorgeous bunnies :love:

Timmy and Pickle follow me outside when I need to go to the shed where the hay is kept. They normally hop back inside as soon as I head towards the door though, they've become spoilt softy house bunnies since they've been inside for winter!

Back