• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i feel such a bad bunny mummy :(

hawkylops

Warren Scout
with everything that went on last night with nephew been poorly and ending up in hosp, eldest nephew still in bed etc i forgot to put the bunnies snugglesafe in the shed. it was rather cold aswell. i feel so guilty. although they are fine this mornin xx

aww dont feel bad - anyway if you are bad I must be REALLY bad as my buns dont even get a snugglesafe!! (unless its extreme cold)..

I once forgot to feed my buns when I had to take my baby to the doctors one morning - I felt terrible and the buns werent best pleased either. These things happen sometimes!

i really felt guilty as went to put pellets out for brekkie and defrost there bottles and pippa didnt look best pleased with me. think we bk on good terms with a few bribes with fenugreeks and carrot sticks :) just been out to defrost there bottles again and give them there tea and filled hay up and put more blankets down :)

Our not! They are intelligent animals so hey will have made a bed as long a they had lots of straw don't feel guilty everyone does it I don t blame to for feeling bad but for allthat was going on it's fine

Don't feel bad, my two live in a shed too, and they don't even use their snugglesafes (even tho i put them in) or their house. They have their lovely warm coats on dont they, ps hope your nephews are ok x

feel a bit better thankyou guys :) put it in for them last night dunno if they use it or not lol sure they prefere to huddle in a corner lol. nephews are okay thankyou hun, 1 has a chesty cough, and the youngest has severe chicken pox and tonsilitus bless him.

I don't have a snugglesafe, I do want one.
OH say's to me that Bella and Jacob have got thick winter coats on, lots of hay and straw, four layers of fleece and each other to keep warm. He says what about the wildy's they don't have hay,straw,fleeces and snugglesafes and there fine out in the winter. I guess he doe's have a point.

Don't feel bad. Mine don't get one. They're perfectly fine with a nice cosy bed :love:

It's probably a comfort for them, but not necessary by any means. Although if they are used to it they may be in a grump with you for it :lol:

Back