• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever wonder how...

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
..how do people go through life not loving and adoring their bunny rabbits? I love my bunnies so much and they are everything in the world to me.:love: You must have a very cold heart to resist a little fur ball.

i feel this about all my animals, i cant imagine ever not loving any fur ball that comes through my door :love:

xxx

I have fallen for my ohs parents puppy jas.... she follows me about. snuggles up to me its soooooo cute ^______________^
:love:
But i love my girlies to bits

I think you love them more when you take proper care of them. I love my current bunnies so much more than my past bunnies, as I know they are properly treated, want for nothing, and I can sit in the shed and spend time with them.

I think you love them more when you take proper care of them. I love my current bunnies so much more than my past bunnies, as I know they are properly treated, want for nothing, and I can sit in the shed and spend time with them.
Agreed.

When rabbits are kept without the room to run about, are aggressive because they aren't fixed, and don't like you because you don't understand they don't like to be picked up, they are really boring pets and don't really do anything to encourage affection. I don't think it's right, but I can see why people end up not wanting them - they just don't understand them.

I love my bunnies too. I actually get quite emotional when they jump up on the sofa and sit with me/on me, as it makes me feel like they might just feel the same way :lol: (most probably they are just after some noms though :lol:). I can't imagine not having bunnies in my life now. They mean the world to me.

I agree with this :) I adore my girls but untill I got them I never realised how much I would love them!! I find looking after them really satisfying! Going out and cleaning them out, feeding, changing water bowls etc etc is like therapy for me :) I take a huge interest in their diet...i find it fascinating what they like to eat and really enjoy providing a varied, healthy and yummy diet for them! :love::thumb:

Back