• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for you Ali .....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:wave::wave: Not the best pictures in the world but even so they are just so cute :love::love:

P1020040.jpg

P1020043.jpg

P1020042.jpg

P1020041.jpg

**SQUEALS** :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you Liz, myheart is going to burst. The beautiful buns and wonderful people making it possible for them to come here.

**SQUEALS** :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you Liz, myheart is going to burst. The beautiful buns and wonderful people making it possible for them to come here.

Just in the few hours they have been here I can tell they have beautiful personalities to match their good looks. You are going to love them Ali xx

lovely to see they are safely with you Liz..and got your pm..will see Steve tomorrow

Brilliant. He went back to bed the minute he got in so must be feeling bad :( But he will definitely be going to work as he can't afford not to and more importantly I told him he would be letting the bunny run down if he didn't ;):lol:

Brilliant. He went back to bed the minute he got in so must be feeling bad :( But he will definitely be going to work as he can't afford not to and more importantly I told him he would be letting the bunny run down if he didn't ;):lol:

if he is too ill and would rather meet Weds..that is ok with me? just let me know and make sure you get confirmation if changed..as my pc is sometimes hit and miss as to whether it starts or not!

Back