• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garibaldi :)

CoffeePuffin

Warren Scout
I picked up this little fellow this evening, he is extremely cute. And he has the softest rabbit fur I've ever felt. I couldn't help but sit and stroke him for a while. I've set him up in his crate, made sure he's got water, hay and some pellets. He's done a lot of poo's already, and I've popped them all in his litter tray so hopefully he will be going in there soon. He's sitting in one of the corners, looking a little nervous. I'll leave him to settle and check on him in the morning and probably all through the day because I can't get enough of looking at him!

I took a few pictures, they are poor quality because of the setting I had to have the camera on because of the bad lighting. I will take better pictures tomorrow. Sorry the pictures are big, I'm too tired to resize :oops:

DSC06839.jpg

DSC06837.jpg

DSC06836.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Hello little Garibaldi :wave:

I picked you up from Kirsty and brought you to Angie's - you were a good boy in the car although you had me worried when you were lying flat on your back with your eyes closed! :shock:

I'm glad you are settling in well xxx

My Twinkle is a REW and her fur is' lurvely' definately softer than other rabbits ive had with the exception of Alaska my bridge REW rex. Well done for giving him a home hes a real cutie

Back