• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting on

katie2000

Alpha Buck
:wave: does anyone know when the next issue of rabbiting on normally comes out? I think I got the winter issue around november time. This is my first year of being a member of the RWAF and I absolutely love the magazines so can't wait for the next one :)

xxx

:wave: does anyone know when the next issue of rabbiting on normally comes out? I think I got the winter issue around november time. This is my first year of being a member of the RWAF and I absolutely love the magazines so can't wait for the next one :)

xxx

Hi, I don't know exactly but there are four copies a year.

I renewed my lapsed membership last week, and am having the winter issue sent so think it will probably a few more weeks until the spring one comes out.

Thanks everyone :D I joined October last year so got the autumn issue late and the winter issue soon after. Fingers crossed it's February for the spring issue :)

it should be due out soon, prob feb as mentioned, it does say march but they always release them earlier :wave: i found my card from when joined and counting the years and thought gosh have a really been a member for soo long :shock::love:

Back