• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Aliduncan - King of his castle :)

Alleycat

Alpha Buck
Finally got a good one - now I can;t get him down from there though :roll:

IMG134.jpg

:D Thank you!:D:D:D It's my international castle!! He looks extremely comfy there, surely you can hand feed him so he doesn't have to come down?:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Look at her! Gorgeous girl who also looks very comfy up there. Just as well you have to keep them seperate or it would be very squashed up there!

Look at her! Gorgeous girl who also looks very comfy up there. Just as well you have to keep them seperate or it would be very squashed up there!

Or I'm guessing poor little King would end up inside instead - they are really quite mismatched in size :love:

Brilliant photos :D Mine haven't worked out they can jump on top just yet. They only use it to hide in when its time to go to bed :lol:

Brilliant photos :D Mine haven't worked out they can jump on top just yet. They only use it to hide in when its time to go to bed :lol:

Mine didn't either - I had to make a stepped arrangement with boxes - I'm gradually removing the steps and King now jumps straight up, bless him - Sharik is a bit more skeptical :roll::love:

Back