• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A complete transformation/ ud p31

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am so happy I just had to share. :D:D:D

So many of you read Fifi's story when she arrived just before Christmas and saw the pictures of a petrified bunny hiding under her vet bed :( Well today you wouldn't know she is the same bunny. She has made an amazing recovery from her op on Tuesday so this evening we have let her out for a couple of hours free ranging. She is so happy and active, she is constantly busy checking out furniture, coming over to see what we are up to, sitting in her tray munching huge mouthfuls of hay. It is so wonderful to see :D:D :love:

In three weeks she has left her home of 6 years, moved somewhere completely new and had two anaesthetics but she honestly looks the happiest, most content bunny we have here :D:D

Last edited:
I will take photos over the next few days, just wanted to give her a couple of hours enjoyment tonight with out putting a flash in her face :D But watch this space as i promise to take some very soon :)

Rainbow Rabbits is an incredibly special place and Fifi has been able to relax and be herself for possibly the first time ever. That it's such a special gift to give a bun, well done!:love::love:

To see a bunny flourish like she has must make all of the heart ache worth suffering:D
( if you understand what I am trying to say:?)(

Maybe I should just say "how wonderful":lol:

Back