• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those rabbits on facebook i cant have..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I might be having them. (So to speak)

My bf can't have them here what with Leo and Poppy at the moment. And there is no more room in our garden for anymore 6ft creations :lol:

So I tried to forget it. When the girl put another status selling them and someone replied saying she would have loved them for her 3 year old.. she then said they used to be house rabbits.. so then I thought about it.

And my auntie is 'desperate' for a pet. So I asked her if she would have them in her garden if I got them (garden isn't huge but perfect bunny sized :)) and that I would pay for them and help look after them until I could find them a new home :) (maybe with some magic RU help?) And she said she will think about it :) I'm not holding my breath but maybe her neighbor will see how they will be looked after and get her rabbit out of that 3ft mess..

Let's hope Auntie C pulls through :D might message the girl and say I can have an answer for her tomorrow. And ask how old they are/neutered/vaccinated etc :)

Back