• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sleep tight my gorgeous nibbles xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
:cry: my little girl nibbles lost the fight of old age last night :cry:

i knew you were going to be a charecter. all i saw of you at first was this huge ginger ball sitting in a food bowl. i enquired about you and were told you were too old to sell and so was being kept in the pet shop to see out your days :( i couldn't have that baby girl so i said i would take you. i didn't even pay for you but i would have paid 100's for the joy you brought me :)

you got your name due to the car ride home. it was snowing so badly and so we took longer than expected. you made a break for it out of the box, nibbling your way out and so your name had to be nibbles. i was nervous you would savage me :oops: but after a nose about you fell asleep on my lap :love:

we had 2 great years together and i will never forget you baby girl :cry:

love mummeh and dad xxx

004-11.jpg

008-10.jpg

026-2.jpg

030.jpg

010-9.jpg

028.jpg

and that big butt of yours :love:

027-2.jpg

xxx

Last edited:
So sorry you lost her :( She had a lovely long life with you, run free at the bridge beautiful Nibbles xxxx

Awww, what a lovely wee girl, she looked just like one of my hammies that I had when I was a kid.
Sleep tight little one x

Back