• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some new Mary and Zoid photos

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
As it's been a while since I uploaded any to here, I thought i'd let everyone know how they are getting on...

Things are fine as usual, they're enjoying being inside, and i'm enjoying having them inside :D

8bb37b19.jpg

bda7f0c9.jpg

f7a97d4a.jpg

1dbfb93a.jpg

Mary is still scared of me though :cry: But at least they have each other :D

They are gorgeous. :love: Does Mary not like you to touch her? Spenser will let me stroke him when he is in the mood, but will not be picked up or take medication from me.

They are gorgeous. :love: Does Mary not like you to touch her? Spenser will let me stroke him when he is in the mood, but will not be picked up or take medication from me.

nah she doesn't like being touched at all... :(

void still has the occasional stroke/cuddle, but so long as they have each other, then i'm happy enough. :love:

Bunny company is probably the best. :thumb:

Spenser loves being petted, but gets worse and worse about handling - you'd think I was going to pull his ears the way he reacts. Even vets have trouble with him.

Adorable bunnies!!!!!!!!!

It's so lovely when a difficult bond results in bunny love. Worth all the effort.............even though it doesn't feel like it at the time.

Noserubs to Zoid and Mary from me please. :thumb::thumb:

Awwwwww! :love:

Mimi was like Mary when i first adopted her. It took about a year and a half of just sitting with her and letting her approach me without trying to touch her for her to accept strokes. She now gets better all the time and really enjoys a good stroke :D There is still hope for you and Mary :thumb:

Tut Garth! I've seen videos, she's not scared of you! She just isn't that bothered about you :lol:! Bless her, she seems to much prefer bunny company and thinks you're not worthy of stroking her :D It's all about hierarchy :D N&T won't sit down for a fuss, I just have to steal strokes and love when they're eating or bouncing around! She doesn't hate you, she's just much higher in the hierarchy than you and you're not allowed to stroke her

Back