• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been called stupid for vaccinating house buns!!

Furry-Holic

Alpha Buck
Someone said that I was stupid and paranoid for vaccinating my buns when they live inside and it really, really annoyed me. This is the same person who laughed at me for having my hamster pts, when it was clearly in lots of pain, and they said 'they would have saved the money and just left it to die as that's what would happen in the wild' :evil:Would you be annoyed if someone had said all this rubbish to you? x

I would probably just ignore them as they are clearly an idiot of a person!
Is this a friend?!

No not a friend of mine but a friend of a friend who I have the misfortune of seeing from time to time when there's a get together. I try to avoid him but it's like he can't help himself and just has to try and wind me up!

Ignore them. They're either a wind-up merchant. In which case, by getting annoyed you're giving them what they want. Or they're ignorant, in which case just let them get on with it and be satisfied that you are doing what is best for your pets!

Someone said that I was stupid and paranoid for vaccinating my buns when they live inside and it really, really annoyed me. This is the same person who laughed at me for having my hamster pts, when it was clearly in lots of pain, and they said 'they would have saved the money and just left it to die as that's what would happen in the wild' :evil:Would you be annoyed if someone had said all this rubbish to you? x

What horrid things to say. Absolutely I would be annoyed. Let's hope they don't have any pets at any point!

Based on the hamster comment they wouldn't be a friend of mine and I wouldn't give them the time of day! Anything they had to say would be of no interest or importance to me!

'Accidentally' spill an ice cold drink down the front of his trousers, every time if needs be until he gets the message and steers clear. :thumb: What a loser he must be.

the majority if not all people on this forum would think you stupid for not vaccinating your house buns. Either we are all wise and he's the idiot or we can all be stupid together.

Glad everyone else thinks he is a complete idiot too. I won't be going on any outings where he will be there I can't stand him! My friend said she's not going to invite him out anymore as he seems to annoy quite a few people and she's had enough of him too. The hamster thing he said really upset me, I know in the wild animals die and don't get pts but sadly that's just nature, it's out of our hands and I don't think pets should be just left to die when we can end their suffering. I won't be having anything to do with him in the future.x

Hi, I just wanted to add my support. I think you did the right thing, both for your hamster and house buns. Jenson is a house bun and he has his vaccinations and a microchip.
I would avoid that person, based purely on what you've said, he doesn't sound like a good person.

Well, I must be VERRRRRRY stupid then because I vacinate all my 9 house buns and my 5 cats who are pretty much totally indoor cats and I've 'wasted' my money having hamsters put to sleep when I could end their suffering.

Jeez, it's good to know some people are able to point out that I really am that stupid and that there are other stupid people in the world like me too!

Back