• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa and his metacam

Elena

Wise Old Thumper

Disappears quick. He's going to be disappointed tomorrow when he doesn't get any!

:lol:Malteser loves it too - I think it smells lovely! I think I will video him as he takes his Batryl this eve - he licks his lips so much after its sooo cute!

So sweet! :love::thumb:

Spenser will only take metacam from a fenugreek crunchie, and usually manages to drop the crunchie metacam-side down on the carpet. :roll:

:lol:Malteser loves it too - I think it smells lovely! I think I will video him as he takes his Batryl this eve - he licks his lips so much after its sooo cute!

A bunny who likes Baytril?! :shock: wow, i wish mine did. I have to mash it in banana or they never take it.

So sweet! :love::thumb:

Spenser will only take metacam from a fenugreek crunchie, and usually manages to drop the crunchie metacam-side down on the carpet. :roll:

Oh Spenser!

A bunny who likes Baytril?! :shock: wow, i wish mine did. I have to mash it in banana or they never take it.

Yes! He loves all his meds, such a good bunny, he moves around to make it awkward but he does that when I give him his cecotropes too, I think its his game:lol: as he has been so bored in the fish tank/pet carrier!

Back