• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar had a vets appointment today

after noticing oscars "lump" on his foot had grown fairly rapidly over the past couple of weeks, i made an appointment for him at the vets tuesday for today just to have it checked out. Iv taken him before over it as well as other things and was told nothing could be done it was about half the size back then.
anyway took him today, saw a really nice vet who confirmed it was nothing to worry about currently as its not causing him any pain a little discomfort when hopping but as its on his hind left it cant be removed as its too big and wouldn't cope with having his leg removed.
I really wanted to get him a friend as hes been quite lonely but not a good idea now as this may be cancerous and spread or gets larger so that its difficult for him to hop and do normal "bunny stuff" if so he'd have to be pts but i dont know how long hes got. It's really difficult since his wifey passed away hes been ok but a little down.

just wanted to get it off my chest tbh iv been really wanting to give him the best and hope I am.

Sorry about Oscar's lump. It sounds like he is lucky to have such a caring and concerned owner. xxx

Sorry about Oscar's lump. It sounds like he is lucky to have such a caring and concerned owner. xxx

aww thankyou i love him so much hes the cutest smartest bun ever we've only had him two years this month but i know il never find such a lovely bun definetley the closest iv ever been to a rabbit

Back