• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my rabbit is stressed out

lone_cat

New Kit
DSCN0793.jpg

I know he has a lot on in between eating hay/treats, washing himself and doing binky's.

DSCN0794.jpg

Any suggestions on what I could do to help him? It's awful seeing him like this.

:lol:
DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0783.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

Yes, he looks about as unhappy as my furry bums who barely move these days apart from when there's food to be had :love:

Aww how cute, does he get on with the dog? My buns have put my cats in their place, the cats now know the bunnies rule! My girl bunny now chases my tabby cat off, very funny to watch.

His name is Oscar. :)

Aww how cute, does he get on with the dog? My buns have put my cats in their place, the cats now know the bunnies rule! My girl bunny now chases my tabby cat off, very funny to watch.

He absolutely adores Cady, but she isn't interested. The sofa is usually her domain so she jumped up at him when he got on it but she didn't do anything, she's too soft but I always keep an eye on them anyway. But yeah, he loves her and jumps up and down and gets so excited when he sees her but all she want is his food! :roll:

Back