• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does circling mean?

threelittlepigs

Alpha Buck
I think Norris may be feeling a bit frisky!

He circles Nutmeg at least once a day and sometimes jumps over her and back. He then laps the room. Is this a love dance? ;)

:lol:

What would the solution be, then? What should I do as a morally responsible householder? Norris is nearly seven and was neutered at least six years ago! Should I try and implement a strict 'paws off: look but don't touch' policy like they do in lapdance clubs? :D

I knew I was on thin ice lighting those scented candles and playing Classic FM in the rabbits's room. :lol: Looks as if I'll have to remove any fleecey blankies in case that gives him 'ideas'. :p

Unless it leads to a fight don't do anything. My boys do this and it's funny to watch. Sometimes it ends with the girl getting a bit fed up and hopping off somewhere else, but even that's not a problem.

Unless it leads to a fight don't do anything. My boys do this and it's funny to watch. Sometimes it ends with the girl getting a bit fed up and hopping off somewhere else, but even that's not a problem.

I was just joking! I knew it was nothing to worry about really. It's just so sweet as they're both over 6 and I think it's great that they've fallen for each other! :D

Edited to add: I am going to hold off on installing a heart-shaped jacuzzi, though!

Back