• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boozy Bunny

Dave81

Mama Doe
Any time I get a cider or ginger beer out Jezebel comes running to sniff the glass and bottle, I was just pouring one slowly so she decided to start licking the ice.

I'm sure she could be an alcoholic given the chance :lol:

Any time I get a cider or ginger beer out Jezebel comes running to sniff the glass and bottle, I was just pouring one slowly so she decided to start licking the ice.

I'm sure she could be an alcoholic given the chance :lol:

Just give her an apple stick and tell her it's a cider cigar ;) :lol:

I don't think she will believe me! She grabbed the empty bottle earlier stood up and started licking the rim of it for any drops.

Champagne has been spilled on the floor here on two occasions, and on both occasions, before I've even had the time to go to the kitchen and get a cloth, a certain rabbit has been licking it all up :shock:

On both occasions, the following morning, said rabbit has been in a foul mood, hunched up in her cardboard box with gas :roll:

Back