• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have had to leave my buns behind :(

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
With being pregnant I've had to move out my
Old house which I shared with my autistic sister I've had to stay close by so she still has me close by, I found a 2 bed flat 5 minutes away at a good price (for my town anyways) landlord however has said no to the rabbits living there so ice had to leave them behind, is this fair on them? I still go round everyday and spend a few hours at the house so there still getting out for exercise, fed, watered, cleaned the oy thing which I'd say is very important is I'm not there all day/night so it would be easy not to know if they get Ill and I know how sudden and quick bloat/statis can set in and kill :( misty is getting old now and I really don't want to rehome him or anything but is that me being selfish? Please opinions etc. Are all welcome :)

If you feel they are getting quality time.....it cant be helped.But I think youre gonna be a bit more stuck when you have the baby, if you get what I mean.

I agree, it might get difficult once the baby comes along. I guess there isn't a garden at your new flat for the buns to go out in spring?

Back