• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescues up North

elaine

Mama Doe
is anyine aware of any rescues for rabbits from north yorkshire/cumbria/scotland I am getting so many calls for people looking for places and rabbits wanting adopting. It seems as though all rescues are from yorkshire down

elaine

As Ali has said, there is Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care based near Glasgow (didn't realised you fostered for them Ali!)

There is also Buddies Bunnies Rescue in Midlothian - www.buddiesbunnies.com

Paws Here in Edinburgh - www.pawshereedinburgh.co.uk

Fife Rabbit Rescue - www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk

Collielover on the forum (Debbie) runs BunnyLane rescue also.

Funnily enough I was their first foster home this time last year. We were chatting the other day about how far they have come in one year. I currently have my thirteenth bun here and no. 14 arrives tomorrow!!

Funnily enough I was their first foster home this time last year. We were chatting the other day about how far they have come in one year. I currently have my thirteenth bun here and no. 14 arrives tomorrow!!
Wow, that's fabulous, well done you - and the rescue! :D

I'm so out of touch here as I don't visit very often - must try harder! :lol:

There's Pixie Rabbit rescue in Northumberland/Newcastle :) Theres also a few more in Northumbria but I can't think what they're called off the top of my head :oops:

Most of my rabbits have come from Sues Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury West Yorkshire, sort of near Wakefield and Huddersfield, they have always been great with me and my many questions.

thanks for those it was rescues more towards scotland so that really helps I can point people in that direction if they are wanting to adopt

Claws 'n' Paws are based in Hartlepool. We are not taking in any more rabbits unfortunately but have 6 up for adoption. They have been waiting a long time for a new home.

Back