• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So so sad!!

Janey

Warren Veteran
I know it happens all the time but it broke my heart this evening.

A few months ago in P@H there was a baby bunny that looked just like my Peter, I took pics of him and showed all my friends pics to show how alike he was (Peter was rescued so it's the closest I was ever going to get to baby pic-ha ha).

So I popped into P&H this evening to get a little carry case to pick up a hamster i'm rescuing tomorrow. Guess whose in the adoption bit....the baby Peter all grown up.

I font know why but it really upset me, it took me ages to walk away, he was trying to binky but there wasnt enough room. I kniw we cant help them all but this one really brought it home. It was def same bunny because I compared his markings to my old pic.

:( breaks your heart doesnt it...and especially when you see them trying to make the best out of situation when we know it could be so much better for them:(

i think its fate telling you to adopt him:cry:

Dont......im already on at my ex (who loves my two & misses them), to get him. Unfortunately his phone is broken so I cant send a pic to persuade him (i took many).

I just have to keep telling myself one day I will be rich & have the time & money for a rescue....I can but dream!!

Back