• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

decent rescue centres

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
does any body know of any good rabbit rescue centres around the Oxfordshire area?
i am looking to get a female to put with my male sootie:love:

I'm in Oxfordshire if you want to pm with where abouts in Oxfordshire you are I can direct you:wave: I also foster for a rescue in Warwickshire. Unfortunately there are not that many decent rescues around Oxfordshire. There is the RSPCA Oxfordshire, Blue Cross Burford, The Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare in Rugby and who I foster for Jane Dexter in Warwickshire. I am more than happy to do a bunny run for you for The Rabbit and Guinea Pig and Jane Dexter if you find any on the website which are suitable. They also provide a bonding service and will carry out a homecheck. Good luck in your search. :wave:

Here's a link to some of the bunnies

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?inlocation=warwickshire+&RabAge=&RabSex=&RabBond=%&pg=1

Last edited:
Back