• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello again! :)

LuckyLucy

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:
I've been on here last year, But I decided to make a new account.
I now have two Bunnies; Fred (my first) is a grey cross breed and he is now 8 months old; Daisy is my second bunny and she is a white cross breed (8 months old also)
I have two cats also; both grey males (Basil and Fluffy)
My bunnies are indoor buns and they have their own room with rabbit condo's (made from safco cubes)
They are not bonded yet.
Fred is neutered and I have just had Daisy spayed a couple of days ago.
I got Fred from a pet shop/garden centre and I just fell in love with him :love:
004-2.gif

I rescued Daisy from an animal rescue a couple of weeks ago, She had been there for about 6 months, I just love her :love:
daisy004-1.jpg

Lucy :)

Hi and welcome back! Both your buns are gorgeous, what are their temperaments like?
Thank you :wave:
Well, Fred is very boisterous and hates any handling :roll: (Loves his nose rubs though!)
Whereas Daisy is the complete opposite, she loves to be handled and would sit on your lap and be groomed all day if she had her way! :lol:

Back