• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housing

whitehood

Warren Veteran
IMG-20120107-02334.jpg

IMG-20120107-02335.jpg

IMG-20120107-02336.jpg

IMG-20120107-02338.jpg

Should of have added::

It's his second hutch measuring 4x3ft which'll get attached to his hutch and run combo. :D

It was a 6x4 ft run which was halved. I haven't taken any recent pics but now it has a roof and it's front is covered with a mesh wall and a mesh door.

We had a bit of felt which we've attached to the roof, it got short so we'll have to use another roof material where the felt is less/needed

Where's Lucky at the moment, if you took apart his run? :wave:

I can't help but think it would have been a better idea to put the two runs together to make either a 4x12ft run or a 8x6ft run instead, but it's ultimately your decision. :) (<--What's with the new smile smilie?:shock:)

Good luck putting together the hutch tomorrow! :)

I was going to but it was going to take a lot of space. It was easier to halve it trust me :roll: :lol:

Glad you're making progress.
I think you could do with asking for this to be moved to Housing - what do you think?

UD:

We've attached a roof, door etc. And it's a proper hutch.
We've also painted the smaller 3ft hutch to be a hidey hole inside the big 4ft x3ft hutch.
Pics to follow tomorrow afternoon when I come back from school

That's a fab set-up Whitehood. Lucky Lucky!

I only mention this because I have a similar hutch to yours (happy hutch?), but I think the side pieces of the hutch might be on the wrong way round? It might be tha angle of the photo, but the hutch looks tipped back to me. I think the hutch sides should have the sloping bit at the top. Please ignore me if it's just me though, I might well be wrong! :oops:

Thanks I'll tell my Dad to have a look tomorrow :)

The run and hutch isn't going to be placed there yet, we're going to make space for it.

That's a fab set-up Whitehood. Lucky Lucky!

I only mention this because I have a similar hutch to yours (happy hutch?), but I think the side pieces of the hutch might be on the wrong way round? It might be tha angle of the photo, but the hutch looks tipped back to me. I think the hutch sides should have the sloping bit at the top. Please ignore me if it's just me though, I might well be wrong! :oops:

I think its been put on the wrong way too.

Brilliant though. I bet you are itching to put the rabbits in there

Back