• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I rearranged the shed

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Some may remember the setup before...my rabbits were in my shed, and my sisters lone piggy (until he's neutered soon) lived in his hutch in my shed too. Her other two guinea pigs lived in one of the outbuilding sheds.

Islay, Jura and Arran's new shed by Niseag, on Flickr

So my Dad's been bugging us to move them all into the same shed as he wants to knock down the old buildings. So I didn't want to lose space for the rabbits, so we did this...

Hutch re-arrange by Niseag, on Flickr

Please excuse the state of the floor. This is it actually mopped and scrubbed. It's impossible to keep clean!!! Buts get stuck in the little grooves. So soon I'm going to get rid of the mats and put lino down. Easier to clean.

Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

Steve (there's no hay in the rack as they won't eat it from the rack, they like it on the floor)

Steve by Niseag, on Flickr

They weren't up for posing

Bunny butts by Niseag, on Flickr

Arran and Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay & Arran by Niseag, on Flickr

Jura by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay and Jura by Niseag, on Flickr

Arran by Niseag, on Flickr

They switched hutches, so the pigs have the Freddie hutch, and the buns have the Lavender Lodge hutch. The buns couldn't keep their hutch, as I couldn't put the LL on top of the Freddie because of the roof!

Good thing about this setup means there is more weight in the shed now, less likely to get blown away!

Looks great :D definitely made the best use of the space. I have lino over foam mats...provides insulation and a nice padding for my knees to go on :)

Great to see the trio are getting on well :)

Hello :wave:
Can I ask, Where did you get that lovely flooring? I would love to get it for my indoor buns! :)

Back