• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone want some free Shredded Paper in the Leicester Area??

kerina

Warren Scout
Hi :wave:

Not posted on here in ages! My bunnies are fine and doing well!

Would anyone be interested in some free shredded paper as bedding for their Rabbits? My rabbits tend to eat it so it's no good for me, but seems a shame to send it to recycling if it is of use to someone :roll:

I have 3 large bin liners full and have approx another 2-3 bin liners full to do.

Please let me know if you're interested - depending whereabouts you are, I might be able to deliver it as well.

Kerina
xxx

There is Jill at Honneybunnies, but I don't know if the rescues might get a bit mowed out with shredded paper? I'll pm Jill and see if she'd like it :)

Kerina
xxx

If not, offer it as something to compost! Where abouts are you? I'm in worcestershire and will be starting a compost bin soon, but can't put it on dirt, so I will be using cardbord and shreded paper in the bottom of it to line it.

There is Jill at Honneybunnies, but I don't know if the rescues might get a bit mowed out with shredded paper? I'll pm Jill and see if she'd like it :)

Kerina
xxx

That's very kind of you :D If you're nearer to me (south leics) I'll happily store it for Jill until I see her (should be this week) :wave:

Hi Fluffers

Jill says she can use it, as she has 3 buns that don't eat the stuff! Whereabouts are you, as although I live near Coalville, I work in Oadby so might be able to drop off to you if you're not a million miles away.

Thanks

Kerina xxx

Hi Fluffers

Jill says she can use it, as she has 3 buns that don't eat the stuff! Whereabouts are you, as although I live near Coalville, I work in Oadby so might be able to drop off to you if you're not a million miles away.

Thanks

Kerina xxx

My parents live on the outskirts of Coalville - I'll pm you!

Lovely to meet you Kerina & thank you very much for the paper :D Just about to PM you the link to the apple stick thread ;)

Back