• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuits!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Just a couple of snaps while i was testing bouncing my flash off the ceiling and random walls with a kitchen roll tube!

Beautiful!
Comfy3.jpg

Looking Comfy
Comfy1.jpg

A rare shot of Biscuit! *shocked smileys*
Comfy2.jpg

they are both such beautiful rabbits, i love biscuits colouring and the way ginger holds her ears makes her look so cheeky!

Makes the light look better doesn't it! Might have to fiddle with your white balance a little *wink* as it's slightly out in the first couple but not massively so. That's why I shoot in RAW cos I can't be bothered fiddling pre photo *blush* *lol*

I love Ginger's ears, they remind me of Mini, never hanging down but always slightly outwards *love*

Makes the light look better doesn't it! Might have to fiddle with your white balance a little *wink* as it's slightly out in the first couple but not massively so. That's why I shoot in RAW cos I can't be bothered fiddling pre photo *blush* *lol*

I love Ginger's ears, they remind me of Mini, never hanging down but always slightly outwards *love*

Yeah it kept flashing off the curtains, which are a creamy orangey colour, hence the colouring, its almost like it had a diffuser on the lense!

Ah that makes sense then. You should see what I get when I go to the log cabins, brown hue from the wooden roof. Niiiiice. *lol*

Back