• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny and Honey the RIN Bunnies

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
From Tameside were adopted on Wednesday by my sister and brother in law but only for a short time as they will be coming up to me soon :D

These bunnies were due to be pts after their owner no longer wanted them and they have a bit of a shaky start going from place to place but they were very lucky bunnies because they were rescue by Tameside :D And now they will have a forever home with me. How anyone could no longer want them is beyond me.

My sister and her OH have no bunny experience whatsoever but we have calling everyday to ensure they know what they are doing and they have set up a good pen at short notice. Its comprised of old cot sides and affords the bunnies privacy and free range time in my sisters front room. My sister and her OH also got the bunnies vaccinated for VHD on the same day they were adopted after we found out they only had Myxi vaccs. So they will get a nice bottle of bubbly from us for all their kindness and efforts. I think I may have converted them to being bunny lovers too as they are just smitten and very tempted to keep my wee ones :shock:

Anyway with any luck the bunnies should be here next week and OH and I have renamed them.

So please met Orla (means golden princess in Irish) and Donovan (Dark warrior in Irish). Aren't they lovely :love:

OrlaandDonovan5.jpg

OrlaandDonovan10.jpg

OrlaandDonovan7.jpg

OrlaandDonovan2.jpg

OrlaandDonovan14.jpg

They are just so gorgeous :love::love: Swap? :lol: Hope they settle in well :)
I never knew you had a sister :shock: :oops:

Last edited:
Back