• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another road trip this weekend! U/D.. Missing my girls and feel awful!

*Red*

Mama Doe
Following my homecheck with Karen on Tuesday morning, the girls and I are off to Stafford on Sunday morning to meet Becky86 and Mickey! :D

Vicky (I'm not sure if she's on here) is going to bond them for me, so vibes please that my girls play nice and Mickey likes his wifeys.

So nervous and excited!!

Might be able to sneak a piccie or two of Mickey when I meet him...

xx

Last edited:
Ooo how exciting! Vicky is lovely, I adopted Belle from Walsall RSPCA and Vicky was fostering her! Good luck :D

I had the pleasure of seeing Sarah, her OH, Mango & Mouse this morning :love::love:

They called in to uplift a box of apple sticks & for a wee/tea break :lol:

Whilst we were tea drinking & nattering, the two girls had some time out in the kitchen to stretch their legs before continuing on their journey. Some carrot curls, an apple stick and a fenugreek crunchy or two were nommed so I don't think they were too disgruntled about being in a strange place (although they have been in my kitchen before - some time ago!).

I had forgotten how beautiful they were :love:. Mickey is a very lucky boy ;) :love:

Hope all goes well ... it sounds like the adventure started well, tea and carrot curls - what could be better! :thumb:

I had forgotten how beautiful they were :love:.

They're both gorgeous aren't they Jen. :love::love: When I saw them, Mango didn't like me much but Mouse decided she would at least lower herself to take a treat from me. :lol::lol::lol:

Mango was always the more timid but there was a definite difference in her today :love: Apart from not shying away from me, she was straight out of the carrier, into the hallway and on the 3rd step of the stairs. I believe she also did a full circuit of the sitting room :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

It was lovely to meet you today Sarah, sorry it was so rushed :( Your girls are beautiful, can't believe how quickly they settled nomming on the hay, yet poor Mickey petrified, never seen him like that before. I gave him a hug before i left Vicky's and he seemed ok :)

Hopefully Vicky will see the thread and upload us some bonding photos on Tuesday. No pressure or anything :lol: ;)

I hope you had a safe journey today, best of luck with the bonding. :D:D :wave::love:

You remembered! :) Journey went well thank you, we were lucky with lack of traffic on the roads, but the average speed cameras on every single motorway we joined were a bit annoying! :lol:

Hope all goes well ... it sounds like the adventure started well, tea and carrot curls - what could be better! :thumb:

It was good tea too! :p

Mango was always the more timid but there was a definite difference in her today :love: Apart from not shying away from me, she was straight out of the carrier, into the hallway and on the 3rd step of the stairs. I believe she also did a full circuit of the sitting room :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

It was lovely to see you Jen and meet the fluffsters! :love: I must admit Mango really shocked me, I thought it would have been Mouse that was out and about! And yes she did a whole lap of your living room - I had a vision we were going to be chasing her in circles!! :lol:

Lovely to meet you Becky, and Mickey! :love: he's really scrummy! I just really felt for him as he was all nervous bless him. Unlike my two who looked like they couldn't care less.

Oh my god this week is going to drag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone could spare some bonding vibes... :)

xx

Gentle bump so Vicky can update us ;)

I'm going to visit Mickey, Mouse and Mango tomorrow :love: A little birdy tells me all is going well :D xx

I don't think Sarah will be getting her bunnies back. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aw if Vickys success with Elphie and BeeBee is anything to go by then hopefully you will have a happily bonded trio home in no time at all.

I have my fingers and toes crossed , and the buns have crossed their paws too :D

I don't think Sarah will be getting her bunnies back. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm having a nervous breakdown over here and I think Vicky's regretting giving me her mobile number! :oops: (sorry!)

I've had a couple of photos via my phone :) but can't get them onto photobucket.

Mango and Mickey seem to like each other, Mouse is feeling a little left out at the moment but it's been less than 24hrs. I want to give Mouse a cuddle :( she probably doesn't understand why there's another bunny with them, and why Mango likes cuddling up with him and not her anymore.

Oh oh oh :cry: have I been really mean wanting a trio?

Back