• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How is Parsley?

Thank you for asking!! Parsley is really doing remarkably well considering . . . He is up in our top bedroom (lovely light open loft conversion) being kept well away from all other buns or sexy thoughts while his 'anti hormone injection' starts to work.

He is weeing ok - and everything seems t function - the urethera opening is fine and there is no leakage in either direction.

he will be kept in solitary confinement for 3 weeks then we have to discuss whether to neuter or not - she is still in two minds as he really is a GA only in emergencies case. She couldn't do it at the same time as the penis op. as he was under so long anyway (50 mins).

In the meantime his son (Parsley Piert) (who was neutered as a wee young thing) had a fight with one of his (neutered) sisters out of the blue and yesterday RubyTed (who was bunny sitting for me) had to rush him to the vet - and he is in today tp have his armpit and a tummy wound stitched up.

I can't' take much more of this spring . . .

Such a relief to hear that Parsley is doing well, although his son has obviously inherited his father's..er... enthusiasms... Sending vibes for him too...

I still can't undertand why none of my buns ever attempt ANYTHING along these lines.... Essex must just be a much more chaste county than Cambridge, I guess... ;) :lol::lol:

Back