• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy Rudolf the norty barc boy bunny

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
014-9.jpg

016-6.jpg

norty ...but adorable .. :love:

Took my OH to see this chap the other day, I was chatting away to Rudolf telling him how much he looked like my OH and he promptly sprayed me :shock:

But then he wouldn't be a BARC Bunny unless he had character would he. He is a real stunner and I suspect a ladies man. Six pack and everything :lol:

If only he was a girly :love:

Took my OH to see this chap the other day, I was chatting away to Rudolf telling him how much he looked like my OH and he promptly sprayed me :shock:

But then he wouldn't be a BARC Bunny unless he had character would he. He is a real stunner and I suspect a ladies man. Six pack and everything :lol:

If only he was a girly :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Angie I just gave the bunnies the heatpad for the night and Bee is sat on it! Bless his little heart. Bumble never really sits on it you see just licks and never seems bothered. I had to open the patio doors really slowly and slowly walk up because if i open it normally he would have moved so i wouldn't have seen. Glad somebunny likes it!

Ruthie xxx

Back